Monday, August 10, 2015

Benefits of Diet Based Dating - Dating Based on Diet and Lifestyle

Benefits of Diet Based Dating - Dating Based on Diet and Lifestyle
I'm all for diet based dating. Why? Mostly because the ease of hooking up with someone who has the same eating habits as you do makes life less difficult. In my own diet based relationship, I feel as though our common eating habits bring a nice foundation of strength to us as a couple. As I see it, finding someone to walk through with isn't just about love, I think compatibility in diet and lifestyle are paramount. Some of the benefits of diet based dating which I find helpful in my own current relationship are listed below.

Eating Out

In my diet based relationship, eating out is a pleasant experience. When I was married to my eat everything ex-husband, I couldn't say that. I'm not into supper club food with heavy cream sauces and a huge meat menu. With someone that is eating a gluten free diet by my side, I'm able to have tension free discussions about where we're eating without any concern for my significant other's disdain.

Cooking

I know when meal times are approaching; my partner and I will likely have something in mind which is healthy and good for both of us, as well being something which will tickle our taste buds. I don't have to worry about cooking short order meals for myself, and my significant other. This creates an atmosphere which meals are easier to plan and prepare. Meals become more of a joy than a task thinking of something for everyone and yourself as well.

Grocery Shopping

Grocery shopping is so much easier with someone who is on the same type of diet as you are. There's less to purchase as well because you can buy groceries for both of you to enjoy, rather than individual different foods for each person in the relationship to eat. When I shop for my current relationship, I know I can generally breeze through the aisles to get some food items both me and my man will be happy with.

Same Thought Process

Most of all, I enjoy possessing the same thoughts regarding food as my guy. It's so easy to make decisions about what to have for picnics, or snacks or whatever the case may be. I never feel any sense of tension when it's time to ponder our next meal together. Eating is such a large part of any relationship and I'm finding its a bonus for me to experience the ease of being on the same page about food as a couple.
Source: Personal Experience

No comments:

Post a Comment