Saturday, August 22, 2015

60 Unique Valentine Ideas for Kids

60 Unique Valentine Ideas for Kids
Valentine's Day can be really fun for the kids. It's not just a holiday about the couples in love, it's about friendship, expressing your love to your friends and the love of your family. Giving Valentine's Day cards is a tradition in most grade schools and can be a lot of fun for the kids. Most cards are basic character cards that feature a famous cartoon or television character the kids are into at the moment. Some Valentine Day card packages come with candy such as suckers, fun dips or candy hearts or even stickers or body tattoos. These are all a lot of fun. It's always nice when you get a bonus with the Valentine's Day cards from your friends.
I like to be different and so do my kids so we searched for some truly unique ideas that are inexpensive that will make their Valentine's Day cards stand out from the regular store bought cards that tend to be duplicated several times in one classroom. If you have a neat idea for a Valentine please leave it in the comments of this article.
  • 1. Kool-Aid packets are a cheap and fun idea to use as a bonus with your Valentine's Day card. You could easily make a card that says "Have A KOOL Valentine's Day, From:" Tape the Kool-aid pack to the card and you can add a silly straw to package as well. Another cute idea is to put the recipe on the back of the card to make Sno-Cone syrup using the Kool-aid pack.
  • 2. Teddy Grahams or gummy bears with a tag that says "Bear Hugs For You, Happy Valentine's Day.", "You are a BEARY good friend"
  • 3. Pencil or Pen with a tag that says "Your Just Write For Me", "WRITE On Valentine", I Think You Are Just Write"
  • 4. Nerds with a tag that says " Talk NERDY To Me", "Don't Be A NERD Be My Valentine"
  • 5. Swedish Fish or Gummy Fish or Gold Fish with a tag that says "Glad We Are In The Same School." Super cute idea. I have even seen this idea with the tag being in the shape of a fish bowl with fish gummies and all tucked inside a cellophane bag. Or it could say "Will You O'FISH'ally Be My Valentine?" or "You are O'FISH"ally the best"
  • 6. Pop Rocks or Rock Candy with a tag that says "You ROCK!"
  • 7. Banana Runts or A Real Banana with a tag that says "I'm BANANA'S For Your!" or "I Go BANANAS Over You"
  • 8. Apple with a tag that says "You are the APPLE of my eye"
  • 9. Plum with a tag that says "You are PLUM perfect"
  • 10. Pear with a tag that says "You are PEAR-fect"
  • 11. Orange or orange juice with a tag that says "ORANGE you glad we're friends"
  • 12. Cutie orange with a tag that says "I think you are quite a CUTIE"
  • 13. Muffins with a cupcake topper or tag that says "Be My Valentine, Stud MUFFIN"
  • 14. Bubbles relabeled to say "You BLOW My Mind, Happy Valentine's Day", "BLOWING kisses your way Valentine"
  • 15. Tic Tacs or mints relabeled to say "Some Friends Are MINT To Be" or "We were MINT to be together"
  • 16. Crush soda with a tag that says "I Have A CRUSH On You"
  • 17. Applesauce Squeeze Pouches with a tag that says "You're My Main SQUEEZE"
  • 18. Blow Pops with tag that says "CHARMED I'm Sure"
  • 19. Starburst candies with a tag that says "You're A STAR", "I am BURSTING with Happiness that you're my friend.", "My heart BURSTS for you", "Hope your Valentine's Day is BURSTING with happiness"
  • 20. Toothbrush with a tag that says "I can't SMILE without you, Happy Valentine's Day"
  • 21. Jar of Honey with tag that says "Bee Mine"
  • 22. Bouncy Ball with a tag that says "Have a BALL this Valentine's Day"
  • 23. Sucker attached to a baseball shaped tag that says "You're a hit Valentine"
  • 24. A sheet of MAD LIBS rolled up and tied with a ribbon with a tag that says "I'm MAD about you Valentine"
  • 25. Bubble Gum or Bubble Gum Tape with a tag that says "Valentine You BLOW me away", "You BLOW my heart up", I wouldn't CHEWS anyone but you", "I'm STUCK on you", "BLOWing kisses your way", "Will you CHEWS to be mine", "Won't CHEW be mine?", "I CHEWS you"
  • 26. Now and Later candies with a tag that says "I want you NOW and LATER"
  • 27. Hot chocolate mix packet with a tag that says "Valentine, You warm my heart"
  • 28. A Maze handheld dollar game with a tag that says "You are A-MAZE-ing"
  • 29. Ruler with a tag that says "You Rule"
  • 30. Animal figurines with a tag that says "I'm WILD about you"
  • 31. Stickers with a tag that says "Thanks for STICKING with me"
  • 32. Highlighters with a tag that says "You are the HIGHLIGHT of my day"
  • 33. Silly Straws with a tag that says "SIP-SIP Hooray, It's Valentine's Day"
  • 34. Glow Stick or Glow bracelet with a tag that says "Valentine, You make my heart GLOW"
  • 35. Toy Bugs or bug candies like gummy worms with a tag that says "Happy Valentine's Day Love Bug" or "Love bugs"
  • 36. Toy Car with a tag that says "You Make My Heart RACE"
  • 37. Star Shaped Sunglasses with a tag that says "Valentine, You are a SUPERSTAR"
  • 38. Lemon drops or sour candies with a tag that says "PUCKER Up Valentine"
  • 39. Recorder or harmonica with a tag that says "You BLOW me away"
  • 40. Riesen candies with a tag that says "So Many REISENS why I love you"
  • 41. A bag of s'mores (2 graham crackers, a mini Hershey's chocolate bar and a large marshmallow) with a tag that says "I need S'MORE friends like you"
  • 42. Sugar Daddy with a tag that says "Will you be my SUGAR DADDY?"
  • 43. Skittles with a tag that says "You COLOR my world"
  • 44. Hot Tamales candies with a tag that says "You are one HOT TAMALE"
  • 45. Sparkling Cider or any carbonated drink with a tag that says "You make my heart BUBBLE over"
  • 46. Jolly Ranchers with a tag that says "Have a JOLLY Valentine's"
  • 47. Hershey's Kisses with a tag that says "Hugs and KISSES"
  • 48. Any soda pop with a tag that says "I SODA think you are amazing"
  • 49. Candy bar with nuts in it or a bag of nuts with a tag that says "I'm NUTS about you"
  • 50. Babe Ruth candy bar with a tag that says "Thanks for going to bat for me"
  • 51. A doggy bone with a tag that says "I WOOF you"
  • 52. A plastic sandbox shovel with a bag of candy attached and tag that says "I DIG you"
  • 53. Loom bands with a tag that says "I'm LOOM-Y for you", "Valentine, I'm so glad WEAVE become friends"
  • 54. Toy dinosaur figurine with a tag that says "You're DINO-MITE"
  • 55. Gummy worms with a tag that says "HOOKED on you"
  • 56. Eraser with a tag that says "Make no mistake You are my favorite Valentine"
  • 57. Mustache with a tag that says "I MUSTACHE you a question, Will you be my Valentine?"
  • 58. Mountain dew with a tag that says "I DEW love everything about you"
  • 59. Donut holes with a tag that says "DONUT you know I love you a HOLE bunch"
  • 60. Scissors with a tag that says "You're a CUT above"

No comments:

Post a Comment